PCI Private Limited ("PCI") is a wholly owned subsidiary of Celestica (Celestica Inc.). A leading specialist in electronics manufacturing services (EMS), PCI provides fully integrated design, product development, engineering and manufacturing solutions that create competitive advantages for their customers. Together, with Celestica’s extensive product lifecycle capabilities, supply chain strength and global footprint, PCI brings unique value from design through manufacturing and delivery.
With over 50 years' experience, we ensure our global clientele receive the quickest time-to-market possible at the right cost and performance points, and with the highest standards.
What we do
Innovation and scalability are at the core of our capabilities. We offer end-to-end solutions through the entire product lifecycle, each tailored to help you bring products to the global market with optimum speed, quality and flexibility. Boost your competitive
advantage in your market with our highly customized solutions in:
Bring your ideas to life. We partner you in your journey to innovate and transform your ideas into realizable and scalable designs. With our long-standing expertise and experience, let our talented team of designers create outstanding solutions for you.
Our design services portfolio includes:
- Advanced Engineering
- Test Development
Supply Chain Management
Intelligence in global supply chain is paramount to your product's success. At PCI, we foster close partnerships with suppliers globally to develop efficient supply chain programs, including Supplier Managed Inventory and Just-In-Time programs. We believe
in tailoring our supply chain programs to suit your demand requirements.
We leverage on highly automated manufacturing technology and employ innovative manufacturing techniques to realize your concepts. Experience our full suite of solutions, from new product introduction to full systems assembly, with flexibility in scale,
from low to high volume and high variability assembly. We constantly make products of the highest quality, at optimal efficiency, by adopting and implementing Kaizen and Lean Six Sigma methodology with our manufacturing
Testing & Certification
Stringent tests and inspections are carried out to ensure that all products are only delivered after ensuring reliability, quality and functionality standards exceed expectations.
We deploy analytical tools
such as failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA), traceability systems, production part approval process (PPAP) and ongoing reliability test (ORT). We meet industry standards by constantly evaluating and updating
our certifications and industry best practices to ensure compliance to industry
We aim to be a leading global high technology electronics manufacturing services company— delivering high quality, high value and timely supply chain solutions at competitive costs for our partners.
We extend our core competency through alliances with a network of technology partners and suppliers to create optimal solutions for our partners.
With over 40 years of experience, we ensure our global clientele receive the quickest time-to-market possible at the right price and performance points, and with the highest standards.
Our commitment to better serve our customers has seen us continually evaluating and enhancing our organisational systems over the years. While constantly increasing the effectiveness of our organisational structure, we are dedicated to improving
the efficiency of our internal processes to better serve our customers. At PCI, we value long-term partnerships with our customers.
We strive to offer our customers best-in-class service. To this end, we constantly improve our competencies and capabilities, thereby ensuring we stay relevant and remain at the forefront of our industry.
PCI Core Competency
You Need a Solution to Your Product’s Complete Lifecycle
As a one stop source of end-to-end services, we can design, manufacture, and deliver electronic products to end customers all over the world. Our comprehensive
Our Core Competency
Advanced Technology Design Expertise
- Dedicated and experienced engineering teams developing innovative solutions with speed to maximize your product’s competitive advantage
- Engineering capabilities in leading technology such as RF/wireless connectivity, telematics, HMI, single board computer, system on modules, vehicle 2 everything (V2x), IoT.
- Tailored solutions to meet customer product requirements
High Quality Manufacturing Facility
- Highly established and well-equipped Asian manufacturing sites. Read More.
- Advanced Testing and Regulatory Certifications
(120,000 square feet)
(160,000 square feet)
(120,000 square feet)
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality management system
- IATF 16949:2016 – Quality management system for the manufacturing of automotive-related products
- EN ISO 13485:2012/aC2012 – Quality management system for the manufacturing of medical devices
- Singapore Quality Class (2012) – Business excellence
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental management system
- ISO 45001:2018 (bizSAFE Star) - Occupational healthand safety management system
- Green Mark Gold Award (2013) - Environmentally friendly building – PCI headquarters
Global Supply Chain & Logistics Management
- Resilient global supply base to support assurance of supply
- Fully digitized information and Smart Planning system to provide accurate and timely supply chain visibility
Dedicated Customer Service Team
- Highly responsive and engaged account, customer service and senior management teams
- Dedicated account manager for the full lifecycle of your product
- Ability to move quickly as One Team- Think of us as your expanded team member in the journey to bring your products to market.