Globalization has shaped motor design and manufacturing, requiring higher throughput with greater expectations for accuracy and reliability. Stricter regulations, better overall equipment effectiveness (OEE), more energy-efficient and higher performance motors are requirements that electric motor OEMs need to address and meet.
Leveraging our expertise in design engineering and end-to-end manufacturing and supply chain, let us help you address these requirements with short time-to-market so you can reach your customers fast.
What we do
While we provide our partners with turnkey manufacturing services, think of us as your trusted partner in product design too, where our expertise in design engineering can be leveraged to enhance and complement your products’ manufacturability, reliability and supply assurance, at competitive cost.
From assembly to protection of printed circuit board assembly (PCBA) that are incorporated in motors designed for the international market, we are experienced in manufacturing a wide range of motor controllers for different voltages and frequencies that meets IEC motor standards and Ingress Protection (IP) ratings. Our key capabilities include:
- Polyurethane potting process with precise flow rate, using two-component meter mix system with servo driven dispensing valves
- Polyamide low pressure molding that can be designed to fully encapsulate the electronic components
- PCBA with IP ratings up to IP69K
- Selective conformal coating
- Large thermal oven for batch curing process
- Customized DC and AC motor PCBA functional testing
- Quality management standards of ISO9001, IATF 16949 and ISO13485