Over the years, the gaming and casino industry has evolved and developed with the help of advanced technology, and so have the dynamics of gaming lifestyle. For operators facing challenges such as changing and more demanding consumer habits, providing the best player experience is now more paramount than ever.
With continual tightening of regulations, a more intense media scrutiny and an increasingly competitive market, operators now need quick and reliable solutions and products that can best meet the changing needs of their players that are in compliance with strict regulations.
And we can help our partners with just that.
What we do
We understand that the customers of our partners have unique needs. And that’s why we provide robust customization of gaming solutions and products to meet your specifications and more importantly, your customers’ requirements and expectations.
We specialize in lottery gaming products and solutions. From complete quality control, design, manufacturing and to the delivery of total solutions, we can help to provide you with rapid time-to-market at competitive development costs so that you can quickly reach your customers to realize faster returns on investments.
Our expertise allows us to provide quick prototypes and customized solutions and products that meet your exact specifications. Our key capabilities include:
- Lean manufacturing assembly production setup with highly customizable and modular roller conveyors capable of handling and processing of various game display panels, printers, camera and scanners
- Highly flexibly and high-speed surface-mount technology (SMT) lines to facilitate quick change turnover
- Thru-hole insertion and wave soldering lines catered for multiple printed circuit board assembly (PCBA) required in each gaming unit
- PCBA safe aqueous washing technology to meet the stringent cleanliness requirement and eliminate product issues in the field
- Fully in-line functional and burn-in testing of products and periodic mechanical and reliability checks in the outgoing quality and out-of-box audits