Printers matter more than we think. With the help of advanced technology, a printer is not just meant for printing anymore — it’s a powerful all-in-one tool that can help unlock real business value.
Good user experience (UX) is at the forefront of today’s intelligent printing devices and a well-designed user interface can help create this. An enhanced UX can deliver significant business benefits such as smoother workflows, increased productivity, happier employees and reduced costs.
With our many years of experience and expertise in user interface, let us help you build printers that can create a memorable UX for your customers.
What we do
Our expertise in design engineering, prototyping, and printer subassemblies and our flexibility in mass production ramp-up enable us to provide our partners with time-to-market and time-to-volume so you can enjoy faster returns on your investments.
With over 30 years of design and manufacturing expertise in printer hardware design, testing and printer user interface, our key capabilities include:
- Embedded systems with Android, Windows or Linux operating system
- Wireless standards such as Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- High-end displays with capacitive touch technology or entry-level LCD with tactile buttons
- Injection-molded plastics
- Stamped metal parts
- Decorative overlays
- Compliance testing including electrostatic discharge (ESD) electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)